Survival TV Survival TV

<<<Great>>>

One of the first games i Have seen in a long ime that I like. It had a fun touch to it, and everything about it maede me want to play mroe. I like the reaper, i like the speed, i like the new guns i liked everything dude, it is now on my FAVORITERS LIST.

Wonderland 3D Wonderland 3D

<<<Ok>>>

This was an alright game, and i know that a lot of people like it but it just wasnt my type of game, and the pre loader kind of bored me as well, keep it up it was good and all it is just that that kind of game it not what i look for in a game., Good flash abilities just not my type of game, understandable?

potbellybob responds:

I disagree I think it sucks... JK thanks for the review!

Tank War Tank War

<<<Good>>>

I cant stop playing this. I love this game. I was the "savior" for this game when it came out, just so you know. Make a v.2.

Monkey Madness II Monkey Madness II

<<<Great>>>

I liked your Movie. It was great in all aspects. Ranked 9907, good, your about to be ranked even higher! Good drawings, funny sounds, I gave you a 4.

Gravity V1 Gravity V1

<<<Awesome>>>

Awesome game, I liked you arcade one also. I got 314 on Easy and like 234 on Hard. Thats good compared to what I saw other ppl got. Your an awesome animator, fun game, later!

CMT

Famicom-Kid responds:

thnx man

Paintball Jim Training V1 Paintball Jim Training V1

<<<AHHH>>>

Its too short dude, you freaking need to make it hella longer. I like apintballing, but this is kinda easy. I think that you should put a little more effort into it also, thats just me though, but other then those few things I thought this was an alirhgt game. :).

Piano recorder Piano recorder

<<<It was cool>>>

I thought it was pretty cool. I didn't know what all that An Bc C D E F G An whats the N or whatever. I take pianoi lessons and I don't know what they are?

Oh well, I still liked it. I couldn't hear it though, that sound was a little soft, nice!

Dubbz Space Invaders Dubbz Space Invaders

<<<Not terrible :)>>>

Wasn't a totally terrible flash bro. I liked how you can tear your own barier down. My friend made a space invaders game and the bariers couldn't be destroyed, so its like, what the point of playing if your invinsible, am i right. Cool game dude, i just think you should work on your explotions, everythinglooked fine to me:)

Splinter Cell: Late Home Splinter Cell: Late Home

<<<Coolness>>>

Its nice to see a game about splinter Cell. I have the games and I think they are the shiznat. I wanna see more on Splinter cell because you bring it to life! Yay for you

The Dead Case The Dead Case

<<<Sweet>>>

Wow, dude I liked this dude. I wish it was longer. I was like NOOO ITS OVER when i was done with it. I didnt really like your graphics too much though, but everythign else was cool with me. I think your an acomplished animator