Warm Blood Warm Blood

<<<Ok>>>

This was an alright movie. I didnt like that it had no sound in the begining, kind of bored me, and i dont think it deserves a three (just being honest) maybe a 2.20 or a 2.40 or something, im just being honest. Maybe oyou have freinds in high places, i dont know, but anyways iut was ok

ZFMOVIE I ZFMOVIE I

<<<RuneScape>>>

I like this movie because i play runscape. I never got caught up in all that zamorack stuff, but have fun doing it. If you ever wanna talk or do anything on RS, my username is SpaceBall. I can help you with quests or anything:)

Bruceterpiece Theatre Bruceterpiece Theatre

<<<Haha>>>

Wow, I thought that was funny dude. Nice movie, i liked the" by bruce, crap, i mean bryce, yes, bryce." Lol, that was funny.

Survival TV Survival TV

<<<Great>>>

One of the first games i Have seen in a long ime that I like. It had a fun touch to it, and everything about it maede me want to play mroe. I like the reaper, i like the speed, i like the new guns i liked everything dude, it is now on my FAVORITERS LIST.

Wonderland 3D Wonderland 3D

<<<Ok>>>

This was an alright game, and i know that a lot of people like it but it just wasnt my type of game, and the pre loader kind of bored me as well, keep it up it was good and all it is just that that kind of game it not what i look for in a game., Good flash abilities just not my type of game, understandable?

potbellybob responds:

I disagree I think it sucks... JK thanks for the review!

Tank War Tank War

<<<Good>>>

I cant stop playing this. I love this game. I was the "savior" for this game when it came out, just so you know. Make a v.2.